- These houses are located in different areas of town.
- The rent is based on 30% of tenant's adjusted monthly income.
- The tenant is responsible for paying all utilities except trash collection.
- Tenants are responsible for lawn maintenance and snow removal.
- Applicants must meet eligibility and screening criteria
An application for placement on the waiting list for the Public Housing Program can be obtained at the office of Sioux Falls Housing & Redevelopment Commission during office hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. To have an application mailed call 605.332.0704 (Tel.).